Current Rates & Fees
The booking fee is once per stay and includes our “Pet’s First Health Warranty.” The day of check out is half price all day long within normal posted hours. You don’t need to rush or change your schedule to avoid additional charges.
Take home a piece of unique art work and know that your pet had a very good time in the making of it! A plastic shield keeps your pet clean and paint free. We use non-toxic water based paints. Featured in the Akron Beacon Journal and WKYC CH 3 TV!
- Nature Trails – Photo and 10 minutes on lead with one of our staff to explore our trails, chase sticks or frisbee on the meadow, play on the Poochie Play Pavillion or rest in the shade and watch the other pups play.
- The Ball Park is a place where there is always plenty of fun with a person to help keep the balls rolling.
- One-On-One – 10 minutes of petting, hanging out, brushing or play — cats too!
- Poolside time provides an opportunity for water play and wading – rubber duckies provided!
This unique program, designed here at Easdale, calms dogs that may experience stress in new situations including rescue dogs, first time boarding dogs, nervous or anxious dogs, and those with a fear of thunderstorms (per night and based on the size of your pet)
- We provide a DAP-scented bandanna. DAP is based on a pheromone released by nursing mothers with newborns, proven to reassure and calm your pet.
- Liver flavored treats that consist of a holistic blend of natural herbs, formulated to calm your dog during times of stress
- NuVet Plus™ Tabs create a synergistic balance for the immune system, consisting of precise amounts of vitamins, minerals and high-potency antioxidants. We highly recommend this product for daily home use.
Starting at *
Bathing with courtesy nail trim
* Please ask for an estimate based on breed/size and coat length
TheraClean® Microbubble Add-On (Bath Required):
Nails Trim or Buffing:
Grooming: Starting at *
* Please ask for an estimate based on breed/size, coat length, time since last grooming, and general condition
- Bathing as a departure service to boarding is done just before your scheduled time for pickup.
- We schedule our order of bathing/grooming according to the time of pickup.
- Please advise us if that time is changed so that we may have your pet ready for you.
- We require at least 2 hours advance notice for earlier pickup times.
Our top of the line products and equipment compliment our serious commitment to providing a quality pleasurable experience for your pet–plus style!
Our groomer, Nancy L. Secrist, is a LIFETIME member and enrolled in certification programs of the International Society of Canine Cosmetologists, a professional organization dedicated to the advancement of skills, professional ethics, and the caring handling of your pet.